psc.gif (4939 bytes)


National Children's Coalition

On this site, you will find the important national 411 resources on the Web and off, for problem solving and getting help with struggling teens.

If you have an EMERGENCY, call your local 911, police, sheriff's, or health/hospitals department immediately.

If you have a problem that you need help with, anywhere in the country, here are all kinds of national and regional phone numbers you can call and Web sites you can access to get help.

You can also find more local information on any of our City Kids or City Teen sites or our teen health, drug and alcohol addiction, violence, and crime pages listed below.

If you still can't get the information you need, call us at 510 316-7100 .

The important thing is - if you or a friend or family member have a problem, DO NOT hold on to it. Get some help!

You will find that, no matter what the problem, there is someone to help, others who are going through the same thing and SOLUTIONS, if you reach out - and if you talk about it.

National Hotlines

National Drug Abuse Hotline 800-662-4357
CDC AIDS Information 800-342-2437
National Runaway Hotline 800-621-4000
National Hotline for Missing & Exploited Children 800-843-5678
Youth Crisis Hotline 800-448-4663

9am-Noon Pacific, Noon-3pm Eastern
510 316 - 7100

Email Us!

Call us:
510 316 - 7100

Drugs/Alcohol information - Youth and Children Net Home Page - City Kids -City Teens
High School Central - National Children's Coalition - Streetcats Foundation

Write us:
Streetcats Foundation
1550 N.E. 137th. Avenue
Portland OR, 97230